When the Saints Statement of Faith
- We believe the entire Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, the revelation of God’s will for man and the divine and final authority for the Christian life.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who is revealed in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4; John 15:26
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as true God and true man — conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, crucified, and resurrected — our High Priest and Advocate now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
Matthew 1:18; Hebrews 12:2
- We believe in the salvation and forgiveness of sins through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, acknowledging every person’s need for the grace and mercy of God.
Romans 3:23-24; Ephesians 1:7; 1 Peter 1:3; 1 John 1:9
- We believe in the eventual resurrection of the dead, the eternal fulfillment of the saved, as well as the eternal condemnation of the lost.
John 14:1-3; 1 John 5:11; Revelation 20:15