Do you feel a call to be on mission? Would you like to join When the Saints in a short-term trip?
Some of the things you’ll participate in:
- A work project such as: gardening, construction, etc.
- Show the Jesus film to local villages.
- Staying in a village at least one night.
- Minister to local men/women & introduce them to the gospel of Jesus.
- Prayer walks
- Leading worship in the market
- Visiting another ministry’s orphanages
- A touristy thing or two
- Team decompression and processing times
- Bring glory to the name of Jesus.
- Interact with someone from another culture in their context.
- Try new things that will hopefully make us uncomfortable and grow in our faith.
- Visit local villages, the market and maybe even the beach.
- Grow together as a team and make new friends.
*The greatest mission of our trip is to fall in love with the heart of Jesus.
Typical on the ground time in Malawi is at least 10 days with another 2 days of travel time.
Everyone has something to learn and can have their faith stretched! If Jesus is moving in your heart…